Rangsiman Ketkaew

Chemistry PhD Student
Hey, I'm a Ph.D. Student in Theoretical Chemistry at the University of Zurich. My interests are quantum chemistry, software development, and machine learning.

Holoviews couldn't show a plot.

Hi,

I've been trying to plot interactive graphs using holoviews coupled with bokeh but it doesn't work for me. The following code was not working:
import numpy as np
import holoviews as hv
from holoviews import opts
from holoviews import dim
from bokeh.plotting import show

hv.extension('bokeh')
x, y = np.hstack([np.random.randn(2, 10000), np.random.randn(2, 10000)*0.8+2])
hex_two_distributions = hv.HexTiles((x, y))
hex_two_distributions.opts(scale=(dim('Count').norm()*0.5)+0.3, width=500, height=500)
show(hv.render(hex_two_distributions))
I realized that both holoviews and bokeh are not officially supported by Deepnote yet, but, just in case, someone may know the workaround to this issue and could show me a crack 😁 Thanks!

Best,
Rangsiman
Like Comment

Shortcuts for "Run from/above this block"

Hi,

It would be nice to have shortcut commands for "Run from this block" & "Run above this block". What do you guys think?

Best,
Rangsiman

Line number overlap

Hi folks,

Line numbers of a cell in a notebook are not properly displayed especially when the codes go over 99 lines or so. Not sure if this only happened to me because of my screen setting. Could you please help check this issue? 😊
ο»Ώ
ο»Ώ
Best,
Rangsiman
Like Comment

High Performance Computing with Python

Hi there!
I found this very useful series of high performance computing with Python workshop powered by CSCS supercomputer center in Switzerland. It might be of interest to you guys! Enjoy!
ο»Ώ ο»Ώο»Ώ ο»Ώο»Ώ ο»Ώ
Like Comment