Khanh Nguyen

Data Scientist, Amanotes
Former engineer, self-taught coder, life-long learner

Notebook name in browser tab

I see that the tab feature (one tab for each notebook) is not yet implemented. However, in the meantime, could we have the notebook name in the browser tab (when we open different notebooks in different browser tabs)? 

This is so we can easily remember and navigate between different notebooks. Currently, browser tabs that open Deepnote all have "<my project name> | Deepnote" as the tab title, which can be confusing to remember which tab is opening which notebook.

I think this feature should be quite feasible, but please correct me if I'm wrong. Thank you 🙏

Change tracking system on Deepnote

I saw this image on the Deepnote for Teams announcement. It seems like a change tracking system when a part of a notebook is changed (with green/red highlight for things added/removed).

How can I access this feature on Deepnote? I'm aware of the Snapshot feature to show changes of the project between snapshots, but it doesn't seem to show the person making the changes, nor the green/red highlight like the above image.
Hello everyone 🙂
My name is Khanh. I'm living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. I'm a data scientist at a music tech company called Amanotes (we mostly publish music-related games: our most popular app is Magic Tiles 3, a piano tile game that you're probably familiar with).

My most exciting data project is to figure out to how to use the scores that figure skaters have in each competition to tease out the intrinsic skill of that skater from any secondary effect from the competition.  You can see it here if you'd like: https://towardsdatascience.com/predicting-figure-skating-championship-ranking-from-season-performances-fc704fa7971a
Like Comment